Tuesday, April 19, 2011

David Fallu

This week I am featuring the imaginative photography of Canada's David Fallu, http://secret-asylum.deviantart.com/, who's slogan is "...I never photograph reality..."


Blue Wax  - ID
Self 2008 I


Most of this week's collection comes from a number of series of photos that he has done all simply called "Self", which range from the artistic, as the above, to the bizarre to the sweet, as in this next one, which I suspect will appear all over Facebook in the current campaign to make pictures of men kissing the Profile ID to protest their policies about such photos. If you do use this phot, please remember to leave his copyright on it. 

It's called: Self 2011 III.

Self 2011 II


He doesn't just do nudes, you know.
  
Self VII

Self IV





David does some very interesting conceptual photos, including portraits of all the characters from the classic board game (and silly movie) "Clue". I'm including this one because it made me laugh, and I love Oscar Wilde.

Dorian Gray


I wonder what I'll come up with next week???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment here, or at "It's Raining Men"'s "Images of Masculinity" page,