Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Heat Wave with Dan Ostergren

Welcome the summery Images of Masculinity of Dan Ostergren, aka Ezra Savage (http://ezrasavage.deviantart.com/)


After I found some great photos of men sweating and enjoying the summer,  I asked Dan to tell us about himself:


"My name is Dan, I'm a 24 year old queer man living in Portland Oregon, and am self taught, having started photography a year and four months ago."


He left out that he's as hot as his photos, as we can see from this self portrait, which Dan calls both "Cocky" and "Dirty". I think it's both, and more...

"DAVID"
"WET"
"DAY DREAMER"
"I'll Never BeAlone"


"Rough"

"No H8"

"Faerie Dream" 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photos. !! Theyy are all Smokin Hot

    Richard Balko
    FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Photos!! I lOve them... :)

    Richard Balko
    FB

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ironic part about the piece "Wet" is that it was taken in December. The photo is of my friend Patrick, and he had a concept in mind that he just couldn't wait until Summer to make. I still think it takes a crazy person to get into the Columbia River in the middle of December, and I certainly did not envy him after he got out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It still says "HOT SUMMER MAN" to me!

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment here, or at "It's Raining Men"'s "Images of Masculinity" page,